Eich's Volleyball Club
EVC 2017-18 Teams
- EVC 14u - Boy's
- EVC 18 Green - Girl's
- EVC 17 National - Girl's
- EVC 16 National - Girl's
- EVC 16 Green - Girl's
- EVC 15 National - Girl's
- EVC 15 Green - Girl's
- EVC 15 Purple - Girl's
- EVC 14 National - Girls
- EVC 14 Green - Girls
- EVC 14 Purple - Girl's
- EVC 13 National - Girl's
- EVC 13 Green - Girl's
- EVC 12u - Girl's
In House Volleyball
- Fall In-House Volleyball 2017
- Winter In-House Volleyball 2018
- 3rd/4th Co-ed
- 5/6th Co-Ed
- 7th/9th Girls Purple
- 7/9th Girls Green
- 7th/9th Boys
- Refund Policy
- Volleyball Recruiting
- Private/Small Group Lessons
- Open Gym
Floor Hockey Rules
Floor Hockey Rules
A game is played between (2) teams of (6) players: Goalie, (2) Defensemen, (3) Forwards
Exception Adult Hockey (2) teams of (5) players Goalie, (2) Defensemen, (2) Forwards
- A Game consists of (3) fifteen minute running time periods. The last (2) minutes of the third period will be stopped time. The Referee can stop the clock for injuries. Exception Lil Shooters will have (3) 8 minute running clock Periods, and no stop clock.
- There will be a (5) minute break between periods.Exception Lil Shooters receive a (3) minute break between periods.
- Tie games at the end of regulation play remain a tie.
- Each team will receive (1) one minute time out per game.
- All players must wear a helmet with cage.
- All players must wear a mouth guard.
- All players will wear protective gloves, shin guards and elbow pads.(optional equipment such as shoulder pads or hockey pants may be worn)
- All players must wear an athletic supporter and cup.
- Each player must have a non-marking stick. No Tape allowed.
- Goalies must wear Helmet with cage, Leg pads, chest protector, blocker and catching glove.
( optional equipment for added protection may be worn)
- Goalies may wear the provided equipment or bring their own.
- Equipment must be worn under your Jersey and Pants.
- All Players are required to wear black sweat pants or warm-up pants for games.
- All players are required to wear equipment at all practices
Floor hockey rules follow the general rules of ice hockey with our program exceptions.
- There will be no checking, pushing, or shoving whatsoever. Any such occurrence, will result in a penalty being called. Accidental contact will be at the official’s discretion.
- Sticks are to be kept below the waist. High sticking will be called.
- The centerline is the blue line for offside purposes. Delayed offside will be waved clear as soon as all offensive players have reached the centerline.
- Only a goalie may fall on or hold the ball. Balls frozen by the goalie will result in a face off.
- A player may advance the ball with his feet, or can catch the ball as long as it is not held and it is played to their own stick.
- A player may not kick, throw, or swat the ball into the goal, with his hand or a with a stick above the waist. Any such play will be considered NO GOAL.
- Balls that are deemed not playable will result in a face off.
- Substitutions can be made on the fly as long as the player being replaced is (5) feet from the bench and not engaged in play
- There is absolutely no fighting. Fighting results in an automatic ejection and possible suspension from the league.
- Eich’s has a Zero Tolerance Rule. It is expected that players and parents conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Violence, profanity, unruly conduct, disrespect to officials, teammates, coaches, and opponents or other unsportsmanlike like conduct will not be tolerated.
- Icing will not be called.
- Offensive players are not allowed in the goal crease, and should not come in contact with the Goalie. Hacking at the goalie is not allowed.
- All play will stop on the official’s whistle.
- No arguing with the officials. Only the head coaches can question a ruling. The officials ruling is Final.
- A player may not impede play in the corners or along the boards by using his body either to lean on, push, hold, or pin another player to the boards stopping them from moving. You may try to poke, block, or steal the ball without incurring any other infraction. You must give them enough room to move without making body contact. Any such infraction will be considered checking/Interference and will result in a penalty.
- It is expected that players, coaches, parents, and guests conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Violence, Profanity, Unruly Conduct, Taunting, Disrespect to players, coaches or officials, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, Fighting, Alcohol, Drugs or Being Under The Influence of either WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!! and are grounds for immediate ejection and being banned from the facility.
- Minor penalties are (1) minute in length and are called for such infractions as checking, Holding, tripping, high sticking, interference, bench, delay of game etc. These penalties are considered incidental. Players will serve time on there own bench as we do not have a separate penalty box. If a power play goal is scored, the penalty is over.
- Major penalties are (3) minutes in length and are called for such infractions as charging, slashing, spearing, cross checking, roughing, unsportsmanlike conduct etc. A major penalty can be upgraded to a game misconduct or an ejection if the official believes it was deliberate if it becomes an ejection then the player and parents must leave the building. The incident will be reviewed and could result in suspension. Another player from the team must the serve the penalty. A major penalty is served in its entirety regardless if a goal is scored.
- Fighting is major penalty and an automatic ejection from the game and the player and parents must leave the Building. The incident will be reviewed and could result in suspension. If a player is suspended for partial or entire season no refunds will be given. Another player from the team must serve the major penalty.
- A player may not incur more than 3 penalties in one game. Upon receiving a fourth penalty that player must sit out the remainder of the game and the team play short handed for (3) minutes.
- A bench penalty can and will be given to a coach for excessive arguing/comments/abuse from the bench by them, the team, coaches, or from the parents in the stands.
Fair Play Rule
In the interest of fair play once a team is winning by 5 goals that team must play a man short until the opposing team scores a goal. Once the opposing team scores a goal then the wining team may go back to full strength.
These are kids.
This is a game.
Parents should cheer for everyone.
The referees are human.
You or your child do not play for the Blackhawks.
24316 W 143rd St. | Plainfield, IL 60544